Welcome to my photo page!

The contents of this page are meant to keep you, the interested viewer, up to date on the evolution of my photography skills. I am new to digital photography and have an interest in nature and macro photography, as well as intelligent portraiture. I work with a Canon 40D DSLR, a couple of basic lenses and Adobe Lightroom.

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Maine Media Workshop Intermediate Digital Photography


This is a representative sample of my work from the week long Intermediate Digital Photography class I attended at the Maine Media Workshop in Rockport. We wrapped up Lightroom and started working with Photoshop, which let me add text to images.




















 



This one of Maggie was probably my best image of the whole week.












No comments:

Post a Comment